Saturday

31


“Sure thing.” He replied [ ]
“Is the hood open? I’ll see if you need a [ ]
He walked to the [ ]
In the darkness of the highway they saw his white [ ]
and that he appeared to be nice-looking for an [ ]
“You snapped a pair of fan belts,” he said, [ ]
“One of them ripped the [ ]
You’re lucky you didn’t have a [ ]
Twenty minutes and a few loud curses later he [ ]
“Try it now,” he [ ]
Tela cranked the engine, then [ ]
The third time it caught, sputtered – then [ ]
“Thanks anyway, but it looks like [ ]
“That fan belt isn’t [ ]
And your air-conditioner won’t [ ]
but maybe [ ]
“Thank you, kind sir.” Sabra said [ ]
“Thanks for stopping [ ]
The man smiled warmly, looking at [ ]
“From the islands?” he asked. Sabra [ ]
“I thought so.” He added, “You have such a lovely [ ]
Inside the car Sabra blushed at the [ ]
hidden from his eyes by shadows and [ ]

“Look, ladies, I can offer you a place to [ ]
or a place to wait for someone to [ ]
It’s the least I can [ ]
“I don’t know ...” Tela [ ]
“I promise you,” He smiled. “No [ ]
I’ve got a very comfortable [ ]
No problem. The name’s [ ]
you can call me [ ]
Tela and Sabra looked at each other for a long [ ]
Sabra nodded. “All right then,” Tela [ ]


No comments: