Monday

4


Session 3 (7/9 – 8.42 a.m.):


Sabra settled back in the first-class [ ]
nervously awaiting her first [ ]
The stewardesses began their ritual of explaining [ ]
She was nervous about the long [ ]
and closed her eyes to block out the terrifying [ ]
fire, screaming passengers, broken windows, naked [ ]
Her eyes popped open with a [ ]
as she felt something [ ]
She blinked, and saw the stewardess’s pretty, smiling [ ]
The stewardess was covering her with a [ ]
“You looked cold,” the young Asian-featured woman [ ]
“I didn’t mean to wake you. First [ ]
“Um, yes. How did you [ ]
“After a few years, you learn to spot [ ]
The white knuckles on the armrest are the [ ]
“How long until we [ ]
“Another five or six hours. Maybe a bit more,” said the [ ]
“Oh,” said Sabra, a little [ ]
“Would you like me to sit [ ]
“But … don’t you have things you have to do? I [ ]
“Don’t worry about that. I know how tough it can [ ]
At that moment the plane gave a sudden [ ]
Sabra grabbed convulsively at the stewardess’s [ ]
“Calm down, love. Really, it’ll be [ ]
She eased her long legs into the seat [ ]
“Where are you [ ]
“Atlantis,” replied Sabra, adding that she was going to visit a [ ]
“By the way, my name’s [ ]
“Sabra. Pleased to meet you, [ ]
“Hmmmm, that’s an unusual [ ]
“My folks actually named me [ ]
but Sabra has stuck with me since I was [ ]


No comments: